Friday, March 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Life has been getting pretty crazy around here! Billy is getting ready to move to Detroit in about a month so we are quickly trying to pack everything up. I will be staying in Utah until the beginning of May so I can finish up whatever packing we don't get done before he leaves. Packing party anyone???

Ok, so I made the not so smart decision to do an independent study course this semester so I could do things at my own pace and now I have about four weeks until I need to have it completed and I've barely finished the first lesson. Needless to say, I am going to be quite busy studying for the next few weeks.

Other than our crazy work and school schedules, I guess I don't have much else to report. I hope everyone is having a great March so far.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for having a blog! It'll be fun to read what you guys are up to... especially this summer in Detroit! I'm sure you'll have adventures.

Jeff Rosenbaugh said...

Have fun in Detroit! Don't leave any shoes outside the front door at night... Just a warning. Trust me on that one!