Monday, May 16, 2011

Family walk behind our apartment

This afternoon Zoey, Coco, and I decided to go for a walk around our complex and explore our new home. I thought I'd bring along the camera so you all can see where we are living for the next couple of months. Here are the the results of the photo session. Enjoy!






What should I do with this book?
I know...EAT IT!


My townhouse is the one on far left.

Lots of shells.
There are a ton of these trees out here and the flowers smell AMAZING!

Coco couldn't decide if she should get in the water. She did.

2 comments:

Rodger said...

Wow! You are so close to the water. I'll bet Coco loves it. Great pictures. Zoey is soooo cute. Love you. Dad

J and J said...

coco is getting soooooo big! How do you like all the trees? It's taken me a little while to get use to them.