Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oh hey there...

So it's been over a year since my last blog post and I have come to the conclusion that blogging is not the easiest thing for me to keep up. I am going to try my hardest to be better at posting so that those who are far from us can keep tabs on our "adventures".  Here is my list of top ten things that have happened to us over the past year and a half:

1.  I have performed in several productions at The Rose Theatre here in Omaha...most recently I was the Narrator in Joseph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.




2. Bill was promoted to Senior Airmen Below the Zone.

3. Bill has since been selected for promotion to Staff Sargent and will sew on the stripes next summer.

4. Zoey is learning her letters and able to identify words she sees in front of her (she's so smart!).

5. Zoey turned 2.



6. We went to London and Paris for two weeks without the kiddo.



7. We have upped our cooking game thanks to the blog cookingclassy.com

8. We have spent some great time with both of our families.

9. Bill and I both turned 29. Yikes!

10. WE ARE EXPECTING! Our baby boy is due Jan. 13, 2014.




There you have it folks...our last year and a half compressed into a top ten list.  I am going to be making an honest effort to post as much as possible so that I can keep you all filled in on our exciting lives. :)

1 comment:

http://essaykings.co.uk/ said...

You should have dedicated more time for posting to make your readers updated)) I like your hilarious list of items! I guess it was a great chance for all of you to wind down!