Tuesday, June 7, 2011

T-minus 16 days and counting!



We are about two and a half weeks away from moving to Omaha and I couldn't be more excited. First of all, I will be VERY happy to stop living out of a suitcase (which I've been doing for six months now) and start feeling settled again. Secondly, I can't wait to start getting nursery furniture and finally giving Zoey a room of her own. I love the kid, but I am sick of sharing a room with her! Most importantly, I am ecstatic that Billy and I will get to live under the same roof after spending the last 6 months in two separate households. I am ready to get our lives back to "normal" and start exploring our new home. I am looking forward to making friends, going to church together, and just having a chance to be a family.

On a completely different subject I finally have some new pictures to post. People have also been asking me to put up a video of Zoey crawling so that will be inclu
ded in this entry as well.

"Hi mommy! Do you like what I've done with the place?"
Zoey decided that she was going to open the door to the entertainment center and pull out all of the DVDs. Coco watched from the couch looking very concerned.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for...ZOEY CRAWLING!!!! **Crowd Cheering** Enjoy the video and I guess I'm out for now.

No comments: