Monday, September 5, 2011

Lazy...


Sorry I have been lazy about posting the past few weeks! Between the show and ZoeyI don't have much extra free time. I have lots of fun videos and pics to post today so lets get right to it...

Zoey has really been having a blast at meal time so I decided to takes some pics of her many eating adventures. Boy does this kid love to get messy! (I can't get the font to match the rest of the post so oops!)



We took this with Billy's iphone so it's a little blurry, but you can still see the happy little messy baby!



She has also been trying to feed herself as of late and, as you can see, food gets EVERYWHERE!



No matter how messy things get she still manages to look like a little lady. So cute! Since our little princess loves eating so much I have taken to making homemade baby food so that we spend less in that department. Here are some pics from my baby food adventure. Wait...I just loaded my pictures onto iphoto, deleted the originals, and then an error occurred and now they are gone forever! That makes me very sad since I had about 50 pictures of Zoey, the flooding, baby food, and Zoey's nursery. I guess you will just have to use your imagination this time!

Moving on I guess...Zoey, Billy, Coco, and I have been having a blast walking all over the neighborhood and taking coco to the dog park (see pic below). All of these activities make her a messy baby so we always make sure to give her a bath at the end of the day (see other pic below). She loves getting into the warm water and playing with the bath toys her pal Gina gave to her. She is just the happiest baby and I love hanging out with her every day.






Billy has been busy as well. A few weekends ago he volunteered to participate in some sort of exercise for the medical people and he got to have some pretty gross makeup put on him. On my birthday weekend he volunteered at the air show and ended up getting a pretty bad case of food poisoning. After a few days feeling pretty crummy he is now back to feeling healthy.


As for me? Well, I am still busy rehearsing for Children of Eden. Our show opens next weekend, so let me know if you want to come! As far as my diet is concerned...I have now lost 25 lbs in the last 2 1/2 months and I am feeling great! I feel better and better every day and soon I think I am going to need to buy some new clothes!

Zoey has woken up from her nap so I guess I should go and get her. Sorry for the scattered thoughts and lack of pictures. Until next time!

P.S. Don't you love her "just woke up from a nap" hair in the second video?!?!



No comments: