Friday, September 23, 2011

September adventures...



Things have been a bit crazy this month because my show finally opened and I have been at the theatre a ton. Now that I finally have a little time to myself I thought I'd give you all a little update on our adventures this month...


It has been getting colder out here but that hasn't stopped us from going to the park at least two times a day. Just like Katalyn talked about in her last blog post, rain or shine we end up going on walks and playing outside. The cooler weather has been nice because I finally get to put Zoey in her cute winter hats and sweaters. She loves to play on the slide down at the park while coco goes searching for bunnies in the field. There is one thing Zoey does not love at the park...swings! If I even take her near the swings she holds onto me for dear life and starts whimpering. Here are a few pictures from our two hour park excursion yesterday.

As you can see, they weren't happy I made them wait.











Another fun perk that comes from the cooler weather is cute winter jammies! Zoey has some super cute sleepwear I have been dying to put on her, but it was too warm until now. I love this set because it has the face of a bear on the tush. So Cute! I'm lucky she is small for her age and I can put her in the cute six month winter jammies I thought she'd be too big for.






Zoey is walking now! She prefers crawling, but she will walk all the way across the room if you can convince her to do it. I tried to take some videos of her standing and walking, but they didn't turn out so good. I'll post them because she is cute...just don't expect too much action.




Well, other than the 40ish lbs I have lost since December...yes I said 40...not much else has been going on. I'll try to post more often now that the show is wrapping up. Here are just a few random pics for the road!


This is the before picture of our house. Once I finish my fall decorating I will post and after pic.


1 comment:

Rodger said...

Love the pics and videos. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you.