Friday, September 9, 2011

My top 10



I have been thinking about all of the things in my life that I am lucky to have and I thought I'd share it with the world...or at least the few of you who read our blog. :)

10. Aside from a couple of minor problems (aka my bad eye) I have my health.

9. Having several members of my family who live eight hours away or less

8. I am lucky to have the world's best in laws (sisters and brothers and their children included in that). I have been lucky enough to have these great people in my life.


7. Having wonderful friends who live just a day trip away...that includes you Brad and Erica!

6. I am lucky enough to have the chance to do what I love the most...perform. I am so happy that we live in a place where I can use the talents that God has given me.

5. We are lucky to have a place to live, food to eat, and a steady paycheck. There are so many people right now who aren't so lucky and so I consider our family blessed.

4. Support. I have wonderful sisters who have been hugely supportive during my weight loss journey and I can't thank them enough for helping me have the strength to continue.

3. Coco! She is the best dog we could have ever wished for and she takes such good care of us...especially her pal Zoey.

2. The Gospel. I feel so blessed to be a part of our church and feel the peace and comfort that it brings into my life. Nothing compares to the unconditional love of my Heavenly Father. (Lumped into this one are the scriptures and the temple and all other "churchy" things)

1. My family! I have such a wonderful husband and daughter and each and every day they bring so much joy into my life. I cant imagine life without them and I am looking forward to the many memories we will make with each other.





So there you have it! These are a few of the many things I am happy to have in my life. I'll post tomorrow about what is going on around here and how the show is going. Love to you all!

P.S. I was able to find the pics that I thought were lost forever so here are some of the baby food photos I mentioned in the last post.




2 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Awww!! We love you guys!! I'm SO glad you found the pictures, that would have been sad if they were gone forever. Thanks for coming to lunch with me Friday- it made my day!

Grateful Granny said...

You are wonderful and the pictures are great. I love you!